How do I help?
You can get your friends and school involved in making a difference for kids in Rwanda. Does your school have a Me to We Club? A leadership program? A multicultural club? A social responsibility class? Talk to them about joining Toonies4Change.
Ask your teachers can contact us and we’ll come give a presentation to your school assembly that will help you learn about more about Rwanda and about Toonies4Change.
How do I raise money?
Once you are ready to join us in bringing books to Rwanda, here are some simple ideas for school and community fundraisers:
- Coin drive
- Bake sale
- Used book sale
- Bottle drive
- Yard sale
- Car wash
- Craft sale
- Lemonade stand
- Pizza lunch
- Pancake breakfast
- Movie night
- Bingo night
- Jeans days
- Sports event pledges
- Talent show
- Benefit concert
- Student art auction
Celebrate Your School!
We appreciate all the hard work that you and your school do in raising money to support Toonies4Change. Any school that donates more than $250 will get a special mention on this page. We’d like to thank these amazing schools!
- St Patrick’s Regional Secondary, Vancouver
- King David High School, Vancouver
- Notre Dame Regional Secondary School, Vancouver
- Langley Fundamental School, Langley
- D.W. Poppy Secondary, Langley
- St. Thomas Aquinas Secondary, North Vancouver
- Capilano University, North Vancouver
- Corpus Christ College, Vancouver
- Seaquam Secondary Rotary Youth Interact, North Delta
- Bayridge Elementary School, White Rock
- Woodland Park Elementary, Surrey
- Archbishop Carney Secondary, Port Coquitlam
- St. John Brebeuf Regional Secondary, Abbotsford
- Mount Cheam Christian School, Mission
- Deer Lake School, Burnaby
- St. Helen School, Burnaby
- Belmont Secondary, Victoria